Sunday, May 19, 2013

End of Year, Already?

As I sit here preparing for my annual Animal Safari, I realized school may be ending in the states and I may be too late in sharing this fun activity! I was hoping I could share some of my animal activities that tie in with my classroom theme in chronological order but the end of year will have to do for starters!
 
 
In celebration of the end of a yearlong school adventure, this animal safari activity can be a culmination of fun activities where the students are given clues and riddles about animals they need to hunt. Based on the descriptions and behaviors, the students will be able to identify the animals. This fun end of year activity is comprised of map skills, the use of the compass (optional), following directions, and fun animal facts!

For directions to this freebie activity click here! If it’s something you may like, please email me for more animal clues/riddles or for the editable version of it! The next activity I hope to share is my Migration Program –so until next time!



 

2 comments:

  1. Oh what a fun idea! I love it! I have 2 1/2 more days of school left but I know others have longer.

    Misty
    Think, Wonder, & Teach

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is is so much fun and a different way of ending the school year!! I try to use a variey of animals from the various units, but I have lots more riddles/clues for lots more so let me know if you'd like additional ones!

      Delete