Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Back to School Freebie!

I'm packing my bags and crossing things off my list to make sure I don't forget anything before I fly to the states for 5 glorious weeks of family, fun, and the sun!  One of the items I do is to develop my take home folders so that I can take them with me to the states and have them laminated at a teacher store.  It's so much cheaper than to get it done here in Germany.  If you'd like a copy, simply click here to grab a free copy.  For the first 25 people to contact me or leave a comment, I'll add your  name and the name of your school  to each of the pages!

 
 
I spent the day running errands and as I was driving home - I decided to stop and check out the Mosel River Valley which is just up the road from home.  I to through this area every single day as I drive to work everyday.  This is one site I will miss when I retire!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment