Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Things ARE bigger in Texas!

After leaving Oklahoma and returning to TEXAS for a family wedding, we stopped at a place called Buc-ee's.  OMG!  OMG!  What an incredibly large store, gas station, rest stop!  I know these pictures don't do justice but imagine an airplane runway - YES! it is that long!  We loved it and wrote home (Germany) about it!


 
 
Only three days left for the I Teach K conference and am looking forward to meeting teachers from the USA! 
 
 
Be on the look out for a few back to school patterns that can help you set up your classroom! See pictures below of some of the patterns! 
 
 
 
 
 
Starting to think about Back to School? Go to my TpT store to download my free Apple Math Journal!
 
 
While you're there please check out my Fall Math Journal, as well!
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Hi!!! Great to hear from you!! Have a great time at the conference! Would love to go to a conference soon : )

    Kelli

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Kelli! I hope that our paths will meet up so we can share our traveling/teaching experiences overseas!

    ReplyDelete