Friday, August 9, 2013

Seeds of Success Webinar

I had the pleasure of joining 5 lovely, intelligent ladies for my first webinar session last night – well for me it was 2:00 this morning! It was worth it! The session – Sowing the Seeds of Success was a live back to school webinar hosted by Laura Candler, Christi Fultz, Mandy Neal, Rachel Lynette, and Ari Huddelson. They each did an 8 minute presentation on sharing tips for sowing the seeds of classroom success that will allow students to grow and thrive all year. It was absolutely worth my time and if you missed it – you can catch the recorded session here.  I'm excited to discover another way to maintain connections to the latest trends in education in the US! So thanks ladies!




The clock is ticking and I'm amazed at the turn out for the Whisper Phone giveaway! Remember, I plan to announce the winner on Monday, Aug. 12 midnight EST - which for me is Tuesday Aug. 13! So hurry and keeping pinning, following, liking.... You're doing a fabulous job! 

No comments:

Post a Comment