Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Another New Year!

 
I can't believe it’s New Year’s Eve AGAIN?! And with New Year’s you know what comes with it: New Year’s Resolutions! For the New Year’s resolution I will become a stronger person and give myself more credit! I think – no, I know- I am very hard on myself and never feel my ideas or activities are good enough therefore I stay in the background. Well 2014 – here I come. It’s taken a lot out of me to create this blog and set up a store – The hard work aspect is the easy part for me! But the part – that makes you put your heart and soul out there - well that’s the side of me I will work on both professionally and personally! I promise that I will do better. Here's to an awesome new year!

As we close out 2013, I just want to say thank you to all – real and virtual! This has been a remarkable year for me. Beginning this blog in late May and creating/selling units, attending my son’s wedding, flying back to the states to care for my mom whom I love so dearly, supporting my beautiful friends – one whose husband is deployed and can’t drive and another who means so much to me, AND driving an hour each way to teach my awesome kids! You have ALL inspired me, made me a better wife, mother, sister, sister-in-law, friend, colleague, virtual friend, and teacher. I have met so many amazing individuals that I call friends even though I have never met them face to face. Thank you, thank you, for all of this!!!

Enjoy the last few hours/seconds of 2013.

PS: I hope you all have a wonderful but safe night celebrating the old and ringing in the New Year 2014!


 
 
 




Getting kindergarten children to understand what New Year's is all about is a challenge!  But it’s also difficult to get them to understand the concept of a resolution AND setting goals for a new year.  Squirrel’s New Year’s Resolution is a very simple story that explains the concept.  This book does a very good job explaining how setting goals is for the better of an individual! I hope you enjoy my new product!
 
 
On another note, check out my fun Twitter video by clicking here! Love Vizify.com! 


 Have a safe New year!


 

2 comments:

  1. Very nice post. thanks!
    jay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,

    I am stopping by from Farley's linky party. I am a blogger from Dominican republic. What an amazing blog! There is so much to read. I keep coming back for more :)

    ReplyDelete