Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Thank you!

I  am  so  thankful  for  each  one  of   you  amazing  educators.
Thank  you  for  your  support over  the  years!
As  I  travel  to  celebrate  with my  family,  I  am  reminded  at how  blessed  I  am  to  be  part of  this  community.

I’m giving away a Project Based Learning – Native American product as well as my Native American Fact Booklet to the first  20 new followers at my TeacherspayTeacher store! 
*click the link of my TpT store link below and click on the green star to follow!
*Write the number follower you are and email me so that I may send you the products! 

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Thebeezyteacher


I’m also having a “Thank you” Sale so click on the same link to my store!

Have  an  amazing  Thanksgiving!


No comments:

Post a Comment